Template Questions&Updates

• In Progress
    Posted in: Factory Plus  

mykael
    January 4, 2017 at 10:30 am #359

Hello there,
    I love your template so far , but I do have some questions about it:

– For the contact page, i want to add HYBRID google map, how can i do that?
    – Your template have the entire demo importer on your demo site link, can you make the importer to be on localhost, in template itself ?
    – Can you add a validation field to comments post, if i try to submit a empy comment im redirected to maindomain.com/wp-comments- post.php , i don’t want to see the file, instead i want to give an error inside the post form template.
    – Can you add a Maintenance and Comming soon page in the upcoming updates and a language bar for WPML to show in any topbar ?
    – Can you add in topbar more function to match the screenshots, i realy want to use them this way, more options for topbar will be great.
    – Can you add megamenu to template ?
    – Please update the Revolution Slider and Visual Composer to the latest versions.
    – Please update the docs for the visual composer problem in pages ( i looked in your forum for this problem about visual composer not showing in some pages and found the fix, but i want to be also in docs)

I want to install the template without content, il be adding manualy what i need without the importer, how hard will be to do this ?
    I also want to skip the woocomerce producs and leave the page empty.
    —-
    I atached also some pictures, where i explained what i look .
    —-
    Sample image 1

Sample image 2

Sample image 3

Sample image 4

Sample image 5

Il give my review once you respond to my questions.

Thanks
    Mykael

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.